IAY List 2022 Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List – The list of candidates who had applied in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana has now been released. Let us tell you that the beneficiaries whose names will be in the IAY List 2022 will be provided funds by the government to build houses. Let us tell you that Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is a scheme run by the Central Government. The purpose of which is to provide pucca houses to the poor people so that all the poor people can build pucca houses for themselves. The list of INDIRA GANDHI AAWAS YOJANA SUCHI has been released by the central government on the official website. The name of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana has now been changed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2022
The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the BPL card holders belonging to SC/ST category. Both rural and city citizens have been kept under this scheme. This scheme is a scheme of the central government, so the benefit of this scheme can be availed by every citizen of the country who fulfills the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana and every year on the basis of the application, the list is also released after the documents are verified. Today we will tell you through our article that how you can also check IAY List 2022 Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List IAY List Check List. To know more about the scheme, read the article till the end.
INDIRA GANDHI AAWAS YOJANA LIST 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana|
|Department||District Rural Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority|
|turn of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||BPL card holders are economically backward|
What is the purpose of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List ?
There are many minorities in India who are financially weak, due to which they are unable to build their own house, in view of this problem, the central government has set a target of House for All by 2022. In which provision has been made to give money to 1 crore people to build houses. According to this scheme, facilities will be provided to 1 crore needy families so that every poorest of the poor has his own house to live here.
Under the Indira Awas Yojana, till April 2020, 1,57,70,485 people have so far applied in the scheme, out of which the central government has accepted a total of 1,42,77,807 applications. Out of which 1,00,28,984 houses have been completed and ready. So far, Rs 1,44,745.05 crore has been sent in installments to the beneficiaries from 2016 to 2020. Huh.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
In this process, we are going to tell you about the eligibility criteria given for PM Awas Yojana. To take advantage of the scheme you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria –
- The people eligible for this scheme are those who do not have their own house or even if they have a house, it is not pucca (has a kutcha house).
- The applicant must have a BPL ration card or they are living below the poverty line.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Unbonded Employee Minority and Non-SC, ST, Rural Family.
- If the name of the candidate appears in the Indira Awas Yojana, then its verification is done through the BDO officer. If the officer finds any wrong information in the application or in the document then the application is liable to be rejected.
Documents Required for IAY
To apply in Indira , you must have the following documents because you cannot apply without all these documents. You will need the following documents for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana –
- Address proof
- Ration card
- family income certificate
- caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- registered mobile number
- passport size photo
- Role Description
- job card
Important points related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Some points related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are given below, with the help of which you will be able to understand about this scheme in a better way –
- Under the Indira Awas Yojana i.e. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana , a target has been set to build houses for 1 crore poor people by 2022.
- According to the scheme, the government transfers money to the beneficiaries in 3 installments to build houses.
- All the houses that will be built under the housing scheme will be provided with electricity, water, gas connection, toilet facilities.
- The size of the houses has now been increased under the Indira Awas Yojana . This square has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square metres.
- Toilets will also be provided to the people whose houses will be built under the campaign of Swachh Bharat.
- Earlier, in the housing scheme, an amount of 70000 was given to the urban beneficiary family to build a house, but which has now been increased to 1 lakh 20 thousand.
- In the same hilly areas, 75 thousand rupees were given to the beneficiary family, but now which has been increased, now this amount has been increased to 1 lakh 30 thousand.
- According to the scheme, if any beneficiary wants another loan, then 70 thousand rupees will be given to him for this.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the eligible families to have an account in the bank as well as the bank account should be linked with Aadhaar. The government will send the benefits to the candidate’s account through electronic benefit transfer.
- If the candidate wants to make his house bigger, then for this the government has also arranged subsidy for the candidates.
- So far, an amount of Rs 1,44,745.05 crore has been given to the beneficiary family under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
Amount to be paid in IAY
Indra Awas Yojana was started in 2016. The benefit of which poor BPL, SC, ST, non SC, ST people of 34 states of the country have been made eligible for the scheme. We will tell you through the table below that how many beneficiaries have been benefited by the government in 3 installments in 3 years.
|installation||Year 2015-16||Year 2016-17||Year 2017-18|
PM Awas Yojana List
|State name||target||have completed _ _||ending %|
|A state in Eastern India||21,88,976||8,82,208||40.3%|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1,01,704||21,190||20.83%|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,372||273||19.9%|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7,605||411||5.4%|
|Daman and Diu||15||13||86.67%|
Benefits of IAY list
If you have also applied in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then you should check your name in the scheme list because you get the benefit of this scheme only after your name appears in the scheme list. In this process we are going to tell you about the benefits of the scheme list, if you want to know this information then read it carefully.
- The Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme list contains the names of those citizens who have applied for this scheme.
- Only the citizens who are named in the scheme list get the benefit of this scheme.
- You do not need to go anywhere to check this list because you can check it online.
- This will save both your time and money.
- At present all citizens can take benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- You can also check the application status from the official site of the scheme.
How to check your name in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List?
The list of candidates who had applied their name in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana has been issued online, if you also want to check your name in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list 2022 , then we will tell you how you can see your beneficiary list. Here we are telling you some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in .
- After that a home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to go to the Stakeholders section.
- The options will appear on your screen, you have to click on IAY / PMAY Beneficiary .
- As soon as you click on the new page you will have to enter your registration number.
- After that you have to click on the submit button. As shown in the picture below.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the list of housing scheme will appear on your screen. You can check your name in the list.
- If you do not have the registration number then you can also click on Advance Search.
- A form will appear on your screen, you fill all the information entered in that form like State Name, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme Name, Financial Year, Name, BPL Number, Account Number, Father or Husband Name.
- Now click on the button of Search Search given .
- Now the list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen, now you can check your name in the list.
How to Check Category Wise SECC IAY List Online
- Firstly candidates visit the official website pmayg.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- You will see a link to download your Gram Panchayat’s PWL in this page, click on this link. After that you open computer type .
- In this list, you have to click on the link of number of some beneficiaries and number of total rejected applications.
- Now you can download this list.
How to apply online for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana?
Here we will tell the candidates who want to apply in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana , how they can make their application successful, you have some steps, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly candidates visit the official website pmayg.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You have to click on the link of AwasSoft in the home page .
- After that you click on the link for data entry.
- You will have got a user id and password from the block, enter it and login.
- After login, you have to change your username and password.
- After this some options will appear on your screen. You have to click on the option of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana out of these options.
- After that the application form will open on your screen. You have to fill all the information entered in the application form. Such as personal information, bank related information.
- After that you click on the submit button.
- Your application will be completed like this.
How to check application status?
The candidates who had applied in Indira Awas Yojana can now check the status of their application online, here we are telling you some steps to check the status of the application, you can follow the given steps.
- Firstly the candidate has to go to the official website of the scheme pmayg.nic.in for this.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the link of Check Application Status in the page.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your registration number in this page and click on submit button.
- After this the status of your application will appear on your screen in the next page.
How to register Grievance?
- To register the grant, first you go to the official website of the scheme pmayg.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You have to click in the menu bar.
- After clicking, you will have to click on the link of Public Grievance.
- After that you click on the link of Lodge Grievance.
- If you have already logged in to the website then you can enter your User ID and Password. But if the portal is not registered then you first click on the link of click here to register. Get yourself registered first.
- After this, the application form of Grievance will open on your screen. You have to fill all the information correctly in this form. And after that click on the submit button.
- In this way you can easily register your grievance.
Process to check Grievance’s status
The candidates who have registered their grievances can check the application status of the grievances. Here you have to follow some steps to see the status.
- First of all you go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in .
- After that the home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the menu bar in this page and click on the link for Public Grievance.
- A new page will appear on your screen, after that you have to click on the link of view status.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen of your laptop or phone in which you have to enter your registration number, e-mail id, security code and click on the submit button.
- After this the status of the grace entered by you will be displayed on your screen.
How to download mobile app?
Now candidates can get information about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana on their phone. For this mobile application has been released by the Central Government. Through which now you can get all the information related to the scheme on the phone, if any notification is issued by the government. Here we are telling you some steps to download the application, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, candidates go to the Google Play Store of your phone.
- After that you have to search Indira Awas Yojana.
- As soon as you search the app will appear on your screen, you have to click on the app.
- After that you click on the install button. And open the app.
- After that you enter all the asked information in the app.
Some questions and answers related to Indira Awas Yojana List 2022
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is pmayg.nic.in. We have provided you the link of this website in this article. By visiting this website, you can check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide housing facility to all the poor BPL card holders, Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Minorities, Non-SC-STs living in India, who do not have their own house.
Earlier the name of PM Awas Yojana was Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana which has been changed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme is also known as Rural Housing Scheme.
Earlier, under Indira Awas Yojana, an amount of Rs 70000 was given to the urban beneficiary family to build a house, but which has now been increased to 1 lakh 20 thousand.
Through our article, we have told you the complete process of checking name in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list, you can check your name by following the given steps.
The toll free number related to this scheme is 1800-11-6446 and the e-mail id is email@example.com. Through these you can get all the information by contacting us.
The beneficiary citizen should not have his own house, if the house is there then it should not have the same roof and the citizen should have BPL ration card.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched in 2015.
So as today we have told through our article that how applicants can check their name in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List. If you need any other information related to the scheme or have any problem, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment box below. We hope that the information given by us will help you. For more information related to this topic, you can contact on the helpline number given below.
Toll Free Number – 1800-11-6446, 1800-11-8111
Email Number – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com