TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 has released a huge number of constable posts both for women and men for those who love to serve the people. To apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 PC, Jail Warder, Fireman you must have passed at least 10th class and you must be physically fit. Also, Check Eligibility for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2022 and 15th August 2022 Submit your application for TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 before.
TNUSRB Constable Recruitment In Tamil Nadu 2022, Apply Online, Application Form
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen|
|No. of Posts||3552|
|Application Starting Date||7th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||15th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Measurement, Physical Test, Physical Competition|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|serial number||designation||vacant post|
|1.||Second Class Police (District/Municipal Armed Forces)||
|2.||Second Class Police (Tamil Nadu Special Police Force)||
|3.||Secondary prison guard||
Candidates must have passed at least 10th class to apply for this TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022.
- (OC) For General Category – Must have completed 18 years and not more than 25 years
- For Backward Classes (BC) – Must have completed 18 years and not more than 28 years
- For Adhithravar (SC) – Must have completed 18 years and not more than 31 years
- For Third Gender – Must have completed 18 years and not more than 31 years
- For Destitute Widows – Must have completed 18 years and not more than 37 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Not more than 47 years.
- The pay scale for Level II Jail Guard and Fireman is Rs 18,200-67,100.
There the candidate has to go through the following levels to get selected for this post:
- Written exam
- physical measurement
- fitness test
- fitness competition
- 250/- as the examination fee can be paid online.
3552+ Post TNUSRB Constable Recruitment In Tamil Nadu 2022 – Tnusrb Apply Online – Tn Govt Jobs 2022
Official Website – Click Here